February 27th – March 2nd
Music City Center, Nashville, Tennessee
February is a busy month for everyone here at FreightRover! Our tech team is hard at work developing new features for the FreightRover app, and in the mean time we will be visiting ATA’s Technology and Maintenance Council (TMC) to discuss many of the changes in the transportation industry. From brakes to bearings, from scanners to software, ATA TMC’s study groups and task forces cover it all. Summed up, TMC is the technology marketplace for the trucking industry. Our National Sales Manager, Dan Marti, will be attending the event this year. If you’re heading out to the show, be sure to stop by booth 2936 and say hello!
Where Industry Solutions are Forged
More than just a trade show, TMC is home to trucking’s leading fleet professionals, vehicle manufacturers, and component suppliers. It is the industry’s leading forum for getting things done collaboratively.
Best Educational Program Available
Whether your interest is staying current on equipment, maintenance or technology issues, there’s no better venue than TMC meetings to catch up on industry-specific news.
Trailblazers in Thought Leadership
Fleets enjoy direct access to information on equipment and technology specifications and maintenance best practices. At TMC, equipment and technology professionals can:
- Attend the industry’s most innovative educational sessions covering all aspects of vehicle maintenance and design. Planned by fleets, for fleets.
- Gain and share information with hundreds of your peers at TMC’s Shop Talk, a free-form discussion on equipment issues.
- Resolve troubling equipment issues at TMC’s Town Meeting and Fleet Operators’ Forum.
- Participate in voluntary standards-setting efforts through TMC’s Study Groups and Task Forces, which are tackling important issues such as electronic logging devices, natural gas powered vehicles and emerging onboard technologies.
- Witness and participate in the most informative technical event — TMC’s Transportation Technology Exhibition. TMC’s exhibition makes available to attendees the best minds on equipment issues in the trucking industry. This year’s exhibit features a special Alternative Fuels Pavilion; and a first-ever “Technology Showcase,” a new hands-on dimension of the exhibition (see page 14 for details).
- Participate in TMC’s Future Truck Initiative. As the only industry association focused solely on truck technology and maintenance, TMC and its member companies work together with OEMs to create industry standards for future truck technology and equipment to ensure the truck of the future is one that is the most efficient to operate and maintain.
We are excited to be attending TMC and hope to see you there! All information on the event was taken directly from TMC’s meeting overview. For a full schedule of the show, click here.