Finance/Operations Manager (Rover180)
Supply chain finance and factoring company located in downtown Indianapolis seeking a proactive, detail-oriented and highly motivated individual to help administer daily Factoring operations for multiple clients’ accounts simultaneously and provide support to the Controller and VP, Finance on an as-needed basis.
Responsibilities and Duties
- You should expect a dynamic and fast-paced working environment where you will be charged with many operations-related tasks including, following operations protocols, liaising with the sales team on a daily basis, plus regular interaction with clients and debtors.
- Manage onboarding of new clients and assist the Credit Manager with credit underwriting responsibilities relating to new debtors, as required
- Provide assistance daily with Debtor and Client Account Management, as well as daily invoice purchases, as required
- Manage various operational reporting requirements to the management team, sales team, and investors
- Identify efficiencies in existing processes and serve as a primary contact to IT/development team to automate processes
Qualifications and Skills
- Strong Excel and overall computer skills required
- Superior written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrates ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Capacity to adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Undergraduate degree required
Salary commensurate with experience.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years of Accounting or Finance experience (Preferred)
- Competitive pay
- PTO and paid holidays
- Medical, Dental, Vision
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Job Type: Full-time
Rover180 is an equal opportunity employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position.
To apply, please fill out the form below. You can also apply by emailing your resume, cover letter, and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org