FreightRover is a SaaS marketplace where shippers, carriers, and drivers in the transportation/logistics industry can connect. Our goal is to provide drivers within the industry the freedom they need to manage their routes effectively, while providing shippers and carriers the tools to grow their business at the pace they decide. Founded by individuals within the transportation industry, we strive to make our customers lives easier without the need for expensive capital investments.
Our team is looking for highly-motivated individuals to assist our business development team in designing and developing solutions in a fast-paced Agile environment. We need individuals that can take on challenging tasks and learn new tools and technologies with limited supervision.
- Design, implement, test, document, and maintain web-based applications and/or mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Assist with the deployment and testing of software components in Microsoft Azure, iOS and Android
- Work with Project Management to analyze and define project requirements including but not limited to hardware, software, procedural, and operational requirements.
- Assist Quality Assurance with executing test plans and diagnosing issues
- Research new technologies that can assist in the improvement and efficiency of business operations.
- Maintain contact with users and project teams to communicate project status and ascertain potential improvement points.
- Document and maintain problem tracking and resolutions
- 5+ years professional work experience
- Experience working with Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 or newer and VSTS
- C#, .NET 4.0 or greater framework
- Ability to work in an Agile team environment
- Understanding of Entity Framework architecture
- Knowledge of OO Design Patterns
- Microsoft Azure experience 2008R2 SQL Server or newer and SQL Management Studio
- Logistics or Transportation Experience
- UX Design and Experience
- Microsoft Azure certification
- REST API experience
- Knowledge of EDI standards and practices
- Maintain and upgrade mission critical software
- Technical writing and critical thinking
FreightRover is an Equal Opportunity Employer. No U.S. work visa sponsorship is available for this position
To apply, please fill out the form below. You can also apply by emailing your resume, cover letter, and a little about yourself to firstname.lastname@example.org